Contact Form

 

corporate moral-number 1,2!

Recently i went through an article that states the CORPORATE MORALS which is kinda of interesting and funny.I would just like to share it with you all.
1) Once there was a crow sitting high in the tree top doing nothing.
There came a rabbit and asked the crow "can I sit too doing ntn all the day? ".
The crow said "obviously u can".
The rabbit lied under the tree and started sleeping.
There came a fox and bounced on the rabbit.

 MORAL: " to be sitting and doing nothing..u should be in a very very high position"

2) Once a bull met a turkey.
Turkey"I couldn't move to the top of the tree.I feel like I don't have energy"
The bull replied" Y don't u nibble on some of my droppings.It is rich in nutrients."
The turkey pecked on the dropping for the first day and moved to first branch of tree.
The second day to the second branch and so on....
When it reached the top of the tree a farmer saw it and shot it to death.

MORAL:"bull shit can take u to the top.But it wont keep u there"

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply